The recently-released OS X 10.4.7 update included a not-announced Dashboard widget update feature which silently checks to make sure that your widgets are valid. I agreed with the need for such a feature, but wrote about how I think Apple could have implemented things a bit better.
Posts by Category
- @chen_mingi @bertkreischer How did I get in this thread? about 1 hour ago in reply to chen_mingi
- RT @bertkreischer: This is a fun game - who is the most famous person to block you? https://t.co/gSGtkiRmHF about 3 hours ago
- Hey @elonmusk … can you share the Model Y's seat height (height above pavement)? We have one on order (to go with… https://t.co/Bp3xM4S5lG about 5 hours ago
- Finally saw Knives Out last night, and I thought it was well deserving of its high Rotten Tomatoes score. Daniel C… https://t.co/HI01bDQggx about 8 hours ago
- @macvfx @ClarisOfficial Unfortunately, I can't even see where I could login on their newly-designed site. 04:50:41 PM January 23, 2020 in reply to macvfx
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress