When I decided to purchase a new MacBook, I knew I’d struggle with one decision: black or white? One was $200 cheaper; one was much cooler looking. So which way did my wallet vote? Here’s how things went a couple of days ago at the local Apple store.
Posts by Category
- "Hey Facebo…" 'Forget it, Rob. I already know what movie you're going to ask about, and that your friends are busy… https://t.co/kkk86IgPW3 05:45:07 PM April 17, 2019
- @AskUSBank So you're saying that I should have simply cashed the cashiers check, which you would have had to honor… https://t.co/JqFJjpMesb 07:45:38 AM April 17, 2019 in reply to AskUSBank
- @AskUSBank I don't want to discuss it further, I'd just like to know how you're justified in holding funds that are… https://t.co/LuRNjPCEB4 07:25:27 AM April 17, 2019 in reply to AskUSBank
- We sold a used car to another @usbank customer. Met at a @usbank branch. He paid with a @usbank cashier's check. I… https://t.co/SMKl7Q9no3 06:12:43 AM April 17, 2019
- @dmoren Moren, Dan Moren. 12:38:25 PM April 16, 2019 in reply to dmoren
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS macosxhints Mac OS X Hints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script Spotlight sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video Watch It Wordpress