When I decided to purchase a new MacBook, I knew I’d struggle with one decision: black or white? One was $200 cheaper; one was much cooler looking. So which way did my wallet vote? Here’s how things went a couple of days ago at the local Apple store.
Posts by Category
- @lapcatsoftware I think, of all the Radars I've filed, exactly one has been acted on. The others were marked as dup… https://t.co/vvLJbWMXPC about 1 hour ago in reply to lapcatsoftware
- Seen in a URL on a financial site I use: ...Documents/ᩓᩒᩖᩏᩖᩛᩙᩚᩖᩗᩔᩖᩕᩙ/state... Is this an attempt to prevent some… https://t.co/ykMPDq879W about 18 hours ago
- @mcelhearn All green, 100% charged! about 21 hours ago in reply to mcelhearn
- Hey @norsdtrom, your statements are broken: You do not issue statements for months in which the only activity is us… https://t.co/9lhrv0qvKG about 23 hours ago
- @steveriggins @snozdop Yea, no way I had a 'C' for that middle letter, much less an 'I' for the last. 07:48:50 AM October 22, 2019 in reply to steveriggins
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress