After a particularly infuriating search effort for the Curious George soundtrack at the iTunes Music Store, I wrote this editorial about the store’s messed up search functions. Oddly enough, the very day we ran the editorial, Apple updated the store’s search functions, and the new functionality addressed every single issue I had raised. Talk about bad timing!
Posts by Category
- @atlauren Ha—I literally just had the same thought, and am running the test (on my iMac). The results are quite co… https://t.co/cw3xnI8fiC about 17 minutes ago in reply to atlauren
- @tmneff I'm not sure what method I would use to verify that it's real—if you have one, I'd love to give it a try. about 32 minutes ago in reply to tmneff
- The openssl speed mystery deepens: Not only are the openssl (LibreSSL) versions the same on 10.14.4 and 10.14.5, bu… https://t.co/KZpCeOIqvx about 55 minutes ago
- At some point in my openssl testing, I ran the 10.14.4 full installer on my already-upgraded 10.14.5 setup. The en… https://t.co/ccmNe3dNY0 about 1 hour ago
- @atlauren Dang, should have run that before I updated to 10.14.5. Guess I'll start over again in the morning (it's… https://t.co/EsbIAeGY7B about 12 hours ago in reply to atlauren
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress