After a particularly infuriating search effort for the Curious George soundtrack at the iTunes Music Store, I wrote this editorial about the store’s messed up search functions. Oddly enough, the very day we ran the editorial, Apple updated the store’s search functions, and the new functionality addressed every single issue I had raised. Talk about bad timing!
Posts by Category
- Last night's incredible @SpaceX mission landed 2 out of 3 boosters, failing only to land on the drone ship Of Cours… https://t.co/keTpj5flAp about 15 hours ago
- @PhilipMichaels Bar bars VAR. 01:29:47 PM June 23, 2019 in reply to PhilipMichaels
- This is the food court at the Cedar Hills Crossing mall in Beaverton. There is only one store left—a Cold Stone Cre… https://t.co/vUQ0hA9sUU 08:54:29 AM June 22, 2019
- @rtrouton @macvfx I used a Time Capsule as the main WiFi router, so ac. But to even reach some spots in our home, I… https://t.co/o0Cx6ulLkq 08:43:29 AM June 22, 2019 in reply to rtrouton
- @MiGrant Yea, I've looked at Panorama—it's more power than I need for my simple home-tracking tasks. Thx! 02:07:56 PM June 21, 2019 in reply to MiGrant
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress