While clearing out the applications that seemingly pile up on my drive on a continuous basis, I noticed something about their icons.
Posts by Category
- @MarkDSimmons @jamesrgrinter I think it'd destroy a lot of models, and that's OK with me. Run ads if you wish (let… https://t.co/UOgA3Soi93 about 17 hours ago in reply to MarkDSimmons
- A March 1975 Led Zeppelin concert ticket cost $6.75. Adjusted for inflation, that's $32.86 today. A ticket to see… https://t.co/8X9k7BvJCa 08:08:37 AM August 22, 2019
- Potentially unpopular opinion: Apple should ban iOS games that offer rewards of any sort for watching ads. Rewards… https://t.co/57qkoWMXtE 07:14:14 AM August 22, 2019
- Any day you get to use a Sawzall before 9am is going to be a very good day. (We had some horrid shiny gold colored… https://t.co/zYv8aDswcN 01:41:22 PM August 21, 2019
- Hey @subaru_usa … I assume you know leaving the rear hatch open drains the battery in the Ascent, right? So no cam… https://t.co/3e4egc7Fnb 03:47:51 PM August 19, 2019
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress