All (or as many as could be found online) of my 2013 writings for Macworld.
Posts by Category
- Hmm, this doesn't look good. (Killed the process, all back to normal for now.) https://t.co/Cswl77LRGH about 23 hours ago
- @_wodin_ Yea, I can't really think of a situation where this would be preferable to either traditional multiplicati… https://t.co/fgbR8gjpDV about 23 hours ago in reply to _wodin_
- Hey @elonmusk, I'd love to see a "Home Car Wash" setting for the Model S. With one tap, it'd unfold the mirrors, le… https://t.co/wDbH3WOVAl 09:52:52 PM February 24, 2020
- @pauldarcey I didn’t say it was easier or better just odd :). Works for any pair of numbers. 09:03:01 PM February 24, 2020 in reply to pauldarcey
- This Russian Multiplication math method is the weirdest thing I've seen in a while. https://t.co/XRSzmnfSZa Examp… https://t.co/1akfZLNAE7 08:31:00 PM February 24, 2020
1980s Apple applescript Apple TV Apple Watch App Store Aviation bash benchmark blu-ray css dropbox Excel finder Frankenmac 2017 hackintosh imac iOS iPad iphone iPhone 6 itunes Keyboard Maestro MacBook macOS Mac OS X Hints macosxhints Mac Pro macro macros Mail movies os x Photos Safari shell script sync Terminal Tesla travel Unix video wallpaper Watch It Wordpress